Studying in The United States

aprender ingles e viver em utah
aprender ingles e viver em utah

Studying in the United States


The first step to study in the United States is to get a STUDENT VISA (F1). This document must be made in your home country by an interview with the US Consulate after school enrollment. The visa will be issued, as a rule, for the duration of the course, up to 4 years.

Once the school accepts your application to study in the United States, Internexus Provo will issue a form, called I20 (Certificate of Eligibility), confirming your acceptance to an institution authorized by the US Naturalization and Citizenship Service (USCIS) to apply as a non-immigrant student.

Also, Internexus Provo registers students in the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS), an online US Government system that collects and manages data and information about foreign exchange students and F1 visa visitors during the time they remain in the country.

Besides the visa application fee, the visa student pays an additional fee to Sevis.

The visa interview to study in the United States should be viewed as a formal event, so you need to prepare well for this moment. The visa application path is long but relatively simple. Internexus Provo gives all the support so that the student does not get lost in this process.