Internexus Provo Intensive English Program is intended for international students from all over the world who wish to have English as a second language. We provide our students with quality English language learning, with teachers trained and able to teach English as a second language.
Our Intensive English Program is divided into four areas of study, Listening & Speaking, Writing, Reading and Grammar, being taught by different teachers in each subject. Students receive twenty hours of class per week plus extra class work.
As soon as the student arrives at Internexus Provo, they will take the level test to know what level they will begin to study to make the study experience more effective and within they study skills.
We are in a region of the United States of America considered the largest language educational center in the world, here you will have the tranquility and security to focus on your studies, but also participate in various cultural activities, knowing important historical points besides contemplating the famous mountains rocky mountains of Utah.
Below are our admission criteria so that you can enroll at Internexus Provo:
1) Students must be over 16 years old or have finished high school;
2) Study up to 18 hours a week;
3) You should have the financial means to pay the tuition;
4) Be willing to comply with all school rules and be aligned with the objectives of our academic program;
Monday – Thursday
8:00 AM – 12:20 PM
Monday – Thursday
5:00 PM – 9:20 PM
1 – FUNDAMENTALS
- Step Foward – Intro
- SF Workbook – Intro
2 – BEGINNING
- Ready to Write 1 4th Ed.
- Reading for Today 1 4th Ed.
- Grammar Explorer 1A or 1 Ed.
- Q: Skills for Success 2nd Ed – Intro.
3 – PRE-INTERMEDIATE
- Ready to Write 2 5th Ed.
- Reading Power 1 4th Ed.
- Grammar Explorer 1 or 1B Ed.
- Q: Skills for Success 1 2nd Ed.
4 – INTERMEDIATE
- Great Writing 3 5th Ed.
- Reading Power 2 4th Ed.
- Grammar Explorer 2A or 2 Ed.
- Q: Skills for Success 2 2nd Ed.
5 – HIGH-INTERMEDIATE
- Great Writing 4 5th Ed.
- Longman Reading 3 1st Ed.
- Grammar Explorer 2B Ed.
- Q: Skills for Success 3 2nd Ed.
6 – ADVANCED
- Great Writing 5 5th Ed.
- Longman Reading 4 1st Ed.
- Grammar Explorer 3 New Ed.
- Q: Skills for Success 4 2nd Ed.
7 – ADVANCED +
- Understanding and Using English Grammar 5 Ed.
- University Success Writing 1st Ed.
- University Success Reading – Transition Level 1st Ed.
- Listening & Notetaking Skills- Level 3 4th Ed.